Two Rivers Radio is currently run by a very hard-working team of volunteer producers and presenters. Some of whom had years of experience in radio and journalism when they joined us, and others that had none.
We are a collective that work together to create exceptional, community media – by the people of York, for the people of York, in the heart of York.
We are always looking to expand our team and the breadth of our output. Ultimately we want to be broadcasting 24/7 365 days of the year! So if you are a presenter, a producer, a writer or a journalist – or if you would like to be – please contact us!
No experience is required and training will be provided. We are currently particularly interested in finding people that:
- Would like to cover grass-roots, community sport. That’s pub-team football, cricket and rugby, darts & pool leagues, bar-billiards and the such.
- Are keen to write articles for the website and social media as well as being on air (or instead of)
- Have an interest in classical music
- Want to learn the technical side of operating a studio without necessarily being on-air
- Are keen to fund-raise or have experience in fundraising
As an organisation, we actively encourage participation from all. All levels of experience are welcomed. Two Rivers Radio wants to be truly diverse and reflective of the community living in York. If you have a show idea, are in a band, want to pitch a one-off documentary or anything else – please get in touch.
We are broadcasting independent news and talk radio, attending festivals, telling stories and going to gigs and much, much more every week…
If you’d like to get involved with Two Rivers Radio, please contact us!