Good Morning dear #Listeners !
Get ready for yet another exciting day with your very favorite #communityradio. Here at Two Rivers Radio we’ve prepared a full schedule of best content and greatest music for your enjoyment!
We will be #liveandloud from our pop-up studio at The corner pin from midday ’til 11pm – bringing you fresh chat, great music and good vibes.
So tune in at: tworiversradio.stream
and ready, not so steady, GO!
- Midday – 1pm – Another crazy episode of the #thelunchtimerush with Declan Minskip. It’s got music, news, banter, sass and enough optimism to fuel you through the afternoon! Happy listening!
- 1 – 2pm – The Poetry Show talks about GRANDPARENTS followed by Stairwell Books Presents: Declan Minskip & barriers to writing: how can we surmount these?
- 2 – 3pm – This week we will be visiting our archives for an episode of Black York with Fasil Demsash
- 3 – 4pm – This week on The Other Side Of The Tracks with Glenn Hewitt, prog rock from Rush and blues rock guitar genius from Jeff Beck are just some of the listening delights on offer. A treat for your ears. Oh, and this week’s theme…Thrash and Death Metal! Jump on board.
- 4 – 5m – Juliet Powell’s Information Takeway this week discusses starting school, school transition and dealing with schools. Join us for helpful advice and great 80s and 90s music.
- 5- 7pm – 2 wonderful hours of Just Jessin’ About and wonderful live DJ Jess Parker playing his new set straight from Two Rivers Radio studio! #Liveandloud
- 7 – 8pm – Christian Greenwood will be teaching his class; Music History 101
- 8 – 9pm Compost John’s Recycled Radio ShowJohn will be interviewing Graham Blueskies and they will be talking about how they met through his involvement with a festival which John wanted to get booked for, and then again when he joined Vulnerable York to tell us about a charitable thing he was involved with, a sort of ‘pay it forward’ scheme. John and Graham will also talk about his music promotions and anything else which takes our fancy
- 9 – 10pm – It’s what you’ve been waiting for all day!The Soul Hour with great music choices to relax to from Paul Coull
- 10 – 11pm – Upside Your Mind takes you on a trip from the
Basement to the Tropics and back – eclectic.
Two Rivers Radio C.I.C is run by a dedicated team of volunteer presenters, producers and technicians. We produce 11 hours of fresh, independent content every week and are looking to expand our schedule.
If you would like to come on board as a producer or a presenter or would like to know about how else you can support this exciting community media project then please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Finally, if you like what we’re doing – please like, share, comment, invite your friends, join us at the Corner Pin for a pint, and follow us on our other social media channels @TwoRiversRadio