Elena is running an interactive session how much nutrition influences our
wellbeing. Weighing up the physical, emotional and mental wellbeing of
the food we eat. How do we navigate all the nutritional information we
see and hear.
Thursday 4th October 2018
To find out more about Elena Holmes, please click HERE.
For tickets to York Wellbeing Day click HERE.
Helen Thorburn of East Riding Council Education Department will be running a wellbeing event for her colleagues in the workplace.
Thursday 4th October 2018
For more information please click here.
Good morning!! A fantastic 11 hours of #communityradio awaits – by the people of York, for the people of York, in the heart of York!
We will be #liveandloud from our pop-up studio at The corner pin from midday ’til 11pm – bringing you fresh chat, great music and good vibes. Check out our schedule below:
- Midday – 1pm – #thelunchtimerush with Declan Minskip
Upbeat with a stellar song selection
- 1 – 2pm – The Poetry Show & Stairwell Books Presents…
We will be looking again at ‘work’ with the Podcast
- 2 – 3pm – Fasil Demsash presents another edition of Black
York. Tune in for insightful chat and great music from
around the globe!
- 3 – 4pm – This hour is currently vacant so it’ll be a pick ‘n mix.
If you would like to present/produce your own show,
please contact: email@example.com
- 4 – 5pm – Juliet chats to Mike Phan about his journey from Vietnam to the UK after being saved by the Red Cross. We talk about him arriving in Britain, how he and his family settled and how this affected his life trajectory. Listen in to a great mix of 70s and 80s music and thought provoking conversation.
- 5 – 7pm – Catch A Fire will be burning up the Two Rivers Radio
studio. Expect some big tunes and heavy bass – get
your skank on this Monday evening. #morefiyah
- 7 – 9pm – HMGW is back with you monthly dose of fantastic
#livemusic, gaming & #ukwrestling news.
Tune in this evening for “Soul soaked rock” as
Van Der Neer are live in session and for interviews
with not one, not, two, but three of the finest local
wrestlers! Boris Koslov @hotbloodeddom
- 9 – 10pm – We will be visiting the archives and bringing you a
Soul Show from weeks gone by as Paul Coull can’t
be with us this evening.
- 10 – 11pm – Upside Your Mind takes you on a trip from the
Basement to the Tropics and back – eclectic.
Two Rivers Radio C.I.C is run by a dedicated team of volunteer presenters, producers and technicians. We produce 11 hours of fresh, independent content every week and are looking to expand our schedule.
If you would like to come on board as a producer or a presenter or would like to know about how else you can support this exciting community media project then please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Finally, if you like what we’re doing – please like, share, comment, invite your friends, join us at the Corner Pin for a pint, and follow us on our other social media channels @TwoRiversRadio